Table of Contents
- 1 How to Sell on Amazon From China, Alibaba, AliExpress, Home, or Outside the US
- 2 Selling on Amazon Involves the Following:
- 3 Useful Tips on Selling on Amazon
In today’s post, I will be sharing with you how to sell on Amazon from China, Alibaba, AliExpress, from home, outside the US or anywhere else in the world. Although Amazon only allows people living in certain countries to register an Amazon seller account, most countries are already included in their list of countries allowed for seller registration.
If your country of residence is not listed above, you are simply not allowed to sell on Amazon.
How to Sell on Amazon From China, Alibaba, AliExpress, Home, or Outside the US
Just in case you don’t feel like following the link above, please see below:
List of countries allowed to sell on amazon
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
I will now discuss in brief, a few important topics involved in selling on Amazon.
Selling on Amazon Involves the Following:
- Setting up Your Seller and Buyer Accounts
- Product Research – Finding Hot and Profitable Product(s) to Sell
- Private Labeling Your Product – If you want to sell your own brand
- Finding the Right Supplier for Your Product(s)
- Amazon FBA – Fulfillment by Amazon
- Shipping Your Inventory to Amazon
- Listing Your Product on Amazon
- Getting Your Product in Front of Potential Customers
Setting up your seller and buyer accounts
A seller account is an account needed to register as an Amazon seller.
Product Research – finding hot and profitable product(s) to sell
This is the most important part of selling on Amazon. A thorough product research always determines your success or failure as an Amazon seller. There are many ways to conduct a thorough product research. I recommend using automated tools that can literally cut your product research time in half, or even by eighty percent. The only tools I recommend are ASINspector and AMZ Tracker. Check them out and make good use of them.
Private labeling your product
If you don’t have your own product to sell on Amazon, I recommend searching for private label products from suppliers and create your own brand to sell. This is what I consider the best way to sell on Amazon. You can even sell your brand at a later stage, nothing stops you from taking this route.
Finding the right supplier for your product
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, this is just a brief discussion on how to sell on Amazon from China, Alibaba, AliExpress, outside the US or anywhere else in the world.
If you would like to learn more details, where I explain each one of the topics mentioned above in full, simply check out my comprehensive eBook titled:
This eBook is available on Amazon worldwide! Simply download the FREE Kindle App (for reading on ANY device) when making a purchase on Amazon.
After doing more research on the subject, I found the following tips useful and worthy of sharing with you.
Useful Tips on Selling on Amazon
- Never buy products from your suppliers in bulk, wait until you have their samples in your hands.
- Never sell something you still wouldn’t buy even if you needed it.
- Love what you are selling, others will love it too (put yourself in your potential buyer’s shoes).
- Never let your suppliers convince you that they can’t meet your minimum order, this is just them trying to sell as much as they can to you.
- Never pay your supplier using any form of payment except PayPal or Trade Assurance during the first 3 to 4 months of your business. You are still in the process of building trust with someone you have never done business with before.
- Never conduct business with companies that do not accept the above-mentioned payment methods. They have been shut down!
- Never buy a lot of products while you are in the early stages of selling on Amazon. Ten to twenty items are more than enough to test the markets. You can scale up as per product demand.
- Never use your personal email address. This is something that I mentioned in the early chapters of the eBook.
Get yourself a copy of the eBook by following the link below:
This eBook contains important information capable of helping you get your Amazon selling business up and running in no time. Make sure you take ACTIONABLE steps as you read through the book.
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you all the best in life.
Submit your review
If you would like to learn how to sell on Amazon from China, Alibaba, AliExpress, Home or Outside the US, this is the post to read.