Table of Contents
- 1 How do I sell on Amazon?
- 2 Advantages of selling on Amazon
- 3 Why would you want to sell on Amazon?
- 4 How do I sell on Amazon?
- 5 There are two ways to start selling on Amazon
- 6 Selling products on Amazon only takes three simple steps in different selling plans.
- 7 Benefits of Selling on Amazon
- 8 What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
- 9 How do You Start?
- 10 Selling Your Services on Amazon (In case you have services you want to sell)
- 11 The Art of Selling eBooks on Amazon – A MUST READ!
Becoming successful selling on Amazon involves the following easy steps: Deciding on what you want to sell, selecting a selling plan between an individual and professional seller (depending on how many products you plan on selling) and finally registering and setting up an account to start selling.
How do I sell on Amazon? This seems to be the most common question asked by many beginners looking to earn extra income selling their products on this highly trusted consumer retailer’s website. Can I sell products on Amazon or how do you sell on Amazon? I personally don’t have any physical products selling on Amazon at the moment, but I pride myself in an eBook I published which is currently available on Amazon as we speak. You can find out more on this by reading my about page.
How do I sell on Amazon?
Advantages of selling on Amazon
The real advantage of selling on Amazon is the potential to reach millions of buyers or customers from all over the world. If you are looking for one of the best ways to sell your physical or digital products, you should really consider selling things, your books and products on Amazon. How much does it cost to sell on Amazon? Stop asking yourself this question as you are about to discover the hidden secrets to selling on Amazon and making a success of it.
Why would you want to sell on Amazon?
- In case you didn’t know, Amazon has over 95 (ninety five) million unique visitors to their website on a monthly basis in the United States alone. Now that is something to make you really consider selling on Amazon starting by taking action now.
- Amazon is a trusted brand and retailer, therefore; selling on Amazon could prove beneficial since they have been ranked position number one by a 2014 Nielsen Company survey.
- If your main focus lies in growing your business, then selling on Amazon with an option of letting Amazon handle storage of your products, shipping and customer related issues such as returns and customer service is the best thing you can do for your business. This is definitely the best way to making sure that you only focus on growing your business without worrying about shipping and taking care of customer needs. Amazon will do all this for you.
How do I sell on Amazon?
There are two ways to start selling on Amazon
A Professional Seller
Selling on Amazon as a professional requires paying a monthly fee of $39.99 which allows you to sell an unlimited number of products. This is best suited for those interested in taking their “Amazon selling business” as one of their primary sources of income.
An Individual Seller
This is pretty self explanatory. You don’t have to pay a monthly fee to be considered as an individual seller, but you will have to pay $1.00 per item sold. My advise is to simply go the professional selling route if you intend to sell regularly.
When you register to start selling on Amazon, you will get one month free to test the waters. I will provide a link below which will take you to a relevant page where you can study the different selling plans before you decide to register.
Selling products on Amazon only takes three simple steps in different selling plans.
Professional Selling Plan and Individual Selling plan
- Deciding on what it is you want to sell – It is highly recommended for anyone looking to start selling on Amazon to sell in at least twenty selling categories. You know your products and selecting which categories they best fit in is something that only you have the capacity of controlling.
- Do you think you will be able to sell more than 40 (forty) items per month? – a professional selling plan is best for you if your answer to the previous question is Yes.
- The only thing left to do is simply register an account and start selling.
For step-by-step details on how to start, simply keep reading as I have something very special to share with you.
You will also have an opportunity to decide whether you want to start now or not.If you are still unsure about whether this is the right path to take or not, read these testimonials and success stories below.
Benefits of Selling on Amazon
Apart from the fact that Amazon is the biggest Online consumer retailer and trusted brand worldwide, they created what is considered the most advanced fulfillment networks where different businesses can simply benefit from using it at their own discretion. It is called Fulfillment by Amazon or FBA.
What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
This is a simple five step service available to anyone interested in selling on Amazon whereby Amazon takes care of picking, packing and shipping of your products which you stored in Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
How Fulfillment by Amazon Works in 5 Easy Steps.
You need to start off by sending or shipping your products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers. This is where Amazon will catalog and place your products in their ready-to-ship inventory until a customer places an order for your products directly from your own website or from Amazon.com. It is then that Amazon will pick and pack your products from inventory before shipping to customers. Please note that if your orders take place outside of Amazon.com, you will have to deal with all customer related issues such as returns, complaints and support. It is best practice to let Amazon handle everything for you while you only focus on growing your business.
How do You Start?
The best way to start is by following in the footsteps of other Amazon sellers who are already achieving incredible success selling products on Amazon.
With that being said, I would like to give you access to the best tools you need to do this and also show you the potential success you can achieve by using these tools.
If you are really serious about making this a success, then taking immediate action is key to achieving your goals.
STEP 1: Join Salehoo for a directory of wholesale suppliers
STEP 2: Conduct a thorough product research using ASINspector – over 8000 sellers can’t be wrong
STEP 3: Use Kibly to get Amazon product reviews for higher rankings, 5x more customer reviews and sales
Selling Your Services on Amazon (In case you have services you want to sell)
This is simple process of selling or offering your services to Amazon customers already searching or shopping for products related to services you are offering. You might wrongfully think that this is not profitable without realizing just how much potential this has considering how many visitors Amazon receives on a monthly basis.
Who would have thought that one can earn money Online by simply selling their services on one of the biggest companies worldwide? This is a set-and-forget type of business. To learn more about selling your services on Amazon, take action by clicking the image below.
The Art of Selling eBooks on Amazon – A MUST READ!
If you are interested in learning how to write, publish and sell eBooks on Amazon; you should definitely read one of my posts on how to write an eBook for free and sell it on Amazon. You will definitely love this one!
Thank you for reading my post titled: how do I sell on Amazon for beginners, I truly hope you learned a valuable lesson from visiting this blog. Did you know that I make money Online by simply sharing information with people from all over the world? It’s my passion and nothing pleases me more than making sure that you find the best results you need while searching for information Online. If you have ideas about products to sell on Amazon, make sure you start implementing it this moment. Perhaps you will end up having your own product for sale in the near future.
Also see: Where to buy coffee machines Online