Table of Contents
- 1 My Honest ASINspector Review
- 2 Get ASINSpector Here NOW!
Read this ASINspector review to learn how Amazon, eBay and Shopify sellers can easily research products in record time. If you would like to slash your product sourcing and research time by eighty percent or more, this is the only Amazon, eBay and Shopify product research tool you will ever need.
Important Note: Before you start reading this post, I would like you to check out my Wealthy Affiliate review to learn how you can start an Online business for FREE. You can continue reading this post right afterwards. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
My Honest ASINspector Review
If you are completely new to selling on Amazon, then I would like to recommend that you read one of my previously published posts on how to sell on Amazon to get a full understanding of how this whole process works. The link opens in a new tab, you don’t have to worry about being taken away from this page so go ahead and click on it.
Let’s get back to the real reason that brought you to this page. I have listed below, some of the most important information you need to know about ASINSpector.
Official Website: www.asinspector.com
Overall Rating: 9/10
Vendor: Lowell Rempel
ASINSpector Standard: $67 one time payment
ASINSpector Pro: $47 then – $14.95 per month
Check out some of the testimonials below:
What can you do with the standard version of ASINspector?
- If you could instantly know who the best sellers for any product are, then this is the right tool for you.
- Would you like to have a tool to instantly source pricing and check if there is room for competition? This is it.
- Have at your fingertips, the ability to instantly know every category or node a particular product is listed in.
- You will have the ability to easily source and availability of a product on e-bay, Alibaba or Aliexpress within seconds. You will also have the ability to instantly know whether a product is worth competing for in a particular niche. Doesn’t this sound like music to your ears? This is not all, keep reading for more.
- How much would it help if you could instantly estimate your monthly sales volume?
- With just a click of a mouse, you can easily know what other competitors such as Walmart and E-bay are selling your similar choice of product for. This will help a lot with your pricing.
What can you do with the Pro version of ASINspector?
First and foremost, you need to know that the Pro version includes all the standard features plus the following:
- The ability to spy on your competitors using an advanced keyword research tool.
- Using your ISO/Android device, you can now scan any product anywhere from any store on your device.
- If you have struggled with importing ASIN’s before, the Pro version will do this for you at once and then research them all with filters.
- This one is my favorite – the ability to reverse search any eBay site from any country.
- Use ASINSpector Pro to easily find related keywords from Google Plus and Google Trends.
- If the following feature is not the icing on the cake, then I don’t know what is. You also have the ability to filter any column or category, drilling and digging down to find the exact parameters you are looking for.
The above video testimonial was made by Daryl Grone. See more testimonials below.
We all know the old, tedious way of doing Amazon and E-Commerce product research. What if I told you that only thing you need to do when doing product research using ASINSpector is simply click on the ASINSpector chrome extension button and you were done? In fact, I won’t be doing you any justice if I don’t share the following information with you.
The Old Way of Conducting Product Research
You would start by researching a particular category on Amazon. Then open one product listing and scroll down to find the exact product rank, check for the number of reviews, ratings and who the seller of the product is. That is not all. You then have to check the weight of the item, not forgetting the buy box price and also checking the number of sellers associated with the product. You will also have to check the size of the item and then spend a week or more tracking sales to get an idea of how many items are selling. At this stage, you are nowhere near the end of your research. You are not even halfway through. There is more to this than what I have just mentioned.
If you were serious about doing an extensive research on your product choice, you will have to go to Alibaba and Aliexpress to see if someone in China actually makes the product. This will obviously come after your have been to Camel Camel Camel to check the product sales history. Then go to Walmart, Ebay and Target to compare prices.
By this time, your calculator should be very close to you. Grab it and work out how much is your potential profit per item. Then do it all over again for the next item. When you are done with one item, REPEAT what I have just explained for the next item. Then do this all over again for the next item. I think by now you get the picture.
The New Way of Conducting Product Research Using ASINspector
As I mentioned earlier, all you have to do is simply click on the ASINspector system chrome extension button and you are done.
Which method works better for you?
Thank you for reading my ASINspector review, I hope you found value within the information I shared with you. Please share this with anyone selling or doing product research on Amazon, Shopify, eBay or E-Commerce stores. I wish you all the best.
A special treat for all Amazon sellers:
Learn how to dominate your million dollar competitors by using this one important tool for getting Amazon product reviews. As we all know, reviews play an important role in ranking your products higher than your competitors selling similar products.
Check out Kibly for Amazon Product Reviews NOW!
P.S If you have a website which needs some serious exposure, please check out this amazing WordPress plugin for easy Search Engine Optimization for 2016 and beyond called Project Supremacy and compare with Nimbus now.
Submit your review
This is by far the best tool for conducting a thorough, quick and effortless product research for your Amazon, Shopify and E-Commerce Stores I have ever come across. ASINSpector is the real deal!!!